Sunnah Sports is a London based fitness company who are here to increase the number of people doing sport activities – in a non mixed gender environment.
Our vision is that everyone, regardless of age, background or ability, feels able to take part in sporting activities – we’re helping to build an active nation that caters for everyone.
We will contribute to the government's strategy by working to:
- Increasing the number of people taking part in sports and activity and decrease the number of people who are physically inactive
- Increase the proportion of young people who have a positive attitude to sport and being active
- Make sure public facilities are used fully and effectively to get maximum use from communities
- Increase the number of people who are physically literate – i.e. confident and competent in sport and activity
- Increase the number of adults using the great outdoors for exercise and wellbeing
We will achieve this by concentrating on five key outcomes:
- Physical wellbeing
- Mental wellbeing
- Individual development
- Social and community development
- Economic development
Our dedicated fitness trainers and instructors have a wealth of knowledge within the fitness industry and offer a bespoke service that is both friendly and professional.
- To promote healthy lifestyles
- To ensure you achieve your fitness and mental wellbeing goals
- To increase harmony within the local community through community cohesion
- To support, advise and monitor members performances
- To bring awareness of the Sunnah Sports and the benefits of carrying these out
- Tackling Inactivity - to help the 28 per cent of people in England who don't do any sport or physical activity
- Work with children and young people - to work with children from the age of 5 to increase childrens basic competence and enjoyment of sporting activities.
- Local delivery - exploring news ways of working locally by building relationships with existing leisure centres/high street gyms to form partnerships with Sunnah Sports to make these venues more accessible
- Creating welcoming sports facilities/gym environments where no one feels excluding regardless of sex, age, ability, race or religion